Who do you work with?
At NFPC Ltd. we offer psychological assessment and intervention to various clients in need. Clients come from various professions and we provide a psychological service irrespective of ethnic or religious background, gender, disability or age.
Who instructs you?
The Criminal Justice System, Solicitors, Prison & Probation Services, The Health Service Executive, The National health Service, Adoption and Foster Care related organisations, Religious Community, GPs, Psychiatrists, other Physicians and Healthcare Providers. Individuals and family members of those needing assessment or treatment.
Do you only take referrals in your local area?
No, we accept referrals nationally.
Can you describe your client base?
- Parents involved in care proceedings as a result of abuse/neglect/deprivation.
- Mental health clients applying for tribunals.
- Long term offenders applying for parole.
- Offenders awaiting sentencing.
- Cognitively impaired clients to assess their risk to the community.
- Applicants for political asylum and compensation for traumatic injury, to assess malingering.
- An Garda Siochana.
- Members of the religious community.
What do you do?
- Prepare psychology reports, which include personal history, clinical interview and psychometric testing.
- Work with staff to enable them to manage the risks their clients present.
- Offer treatment and intervention.
Where do you see Clients?
We can either travel to see clients in their local area or at our clinics.
If I have any further questions who should I contact?
Dr. Joanne Kelly Keogh, Director of Services on 01 209 1929 or 0864481579